AP Inter supply exam fee last date 2021-2022 @apbie.apcfss.in : AP intermediate betterment/improvement fee details released, Board of Intermediate Education AP has published fee due dates of Supplementary and betterment /improvement exams. So candidates can check the fee last date of bieap Supplementary and betterment or improvement examinations. Officials released the ap intermediate supplementary time table 2021, as per report the supply examinations will be held from July 11th, 2021. Last date to remittance of IPE supply fee is June 23, 2021.
AP intermediate supplementary fees details 2021-2022
Students who failed or not satisfied with their overall results, they would want to apply for supplementary or betterment /improvement exams. As the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate results (first and second year) for 2020 have been declared and now some of the students who got lower marks than their expectations or not satisfied with their overall results, they would want to apply for AP Inter Exam Re-evaluation and improvement exam.
All the Second year candidates who have not registered for LP.E March 2021 along with those Malpractice candidates permitted by the B.LE are also eligible to appear for Advanced Supplementary Examinations, July 2021. The following are the rates and due dates for payment of examination fee for Advanced Supplementary Intermediate Public Examinations, July 2021 which are scheduled to be held from July 11 to July 18, 2021.
Fee details :
Improvement for passed candidates : The candidates who passed in all first year papers can appear for Improvement on payment of Rs.160/- per paper in addition to lite prescribed examination fee of Rs. 490/-. The candidates will appear with ‘he same Regd. No. of l.P.E March 2021.
Failed candidates_appearing for Passed papers: The first year failed candidates call appear for passed papers of first year along with failed (papers) subject to the condition that they shall forego ‘he previous performance of passed papers. In such cases the latest performance stands valid. All such candidates have to pay Rs. 160/- for each passed paper appearing, in addition to the examination fee as shown in the ENRs. Necessary entries/corrections have to be made in the ENR am! if required in tile MNRs.
Details of Examination fee for 1st year Candidates
- Cost of examination application form Amount : 10/-
- Examination fee for General courses : 490/-
- Examination fee for Vocational courses (Rs. 490/- + Rs.190/- for Practicals) 680/-
- Examination fee for General I Vocational Bridge 135/- course subjects.
- Examination fee for first year Vocational Back log candidates appearing for practical’s. : 190/-
- Bridge Course Examination fee to appear for Mathematics (for first year Bi.PC Students) 135/-
Details of Examination fee for 2nd year Candidates :
- Cost of examination application form : Rs. 10/-
- Examination fee for 2nd year regular students General courses Rs.490/- + Rs.190/- for Practicals : Rs.680/-
- Examination fee only for 1st year papers or only for 2nd year papers (irrespective of number of papers) for theory : Rs.490/-
- Examination fee for students appearing for both 1st and 2nd year (irrespective of number of papers) Rs.980/- + Rs. 190/- for Practicals : Rs.1170/-
- Examination fee for 2nd year regular students for vocational courses Rs.490/- + Rs.190/- for Practicals : Rs.680/-
- Examination fee for Practicals (General & Voc) only : Rs.190/-
- Examination fee for 2nd year failed students appearing only for practical examinations (General & Vocational) Rs.190/-
- Examination fee for 2nd year Vocational Bridge course Rs. 135/-
- Examination fee for 1st & 2nd year Vocational Bridge course (Rs.135/- + Rs.135/-) : Rs.270 /-
- Examination fee for 1st & 2nd year Vocational Practicals (Rs.190 + Rs. 190/-) : Rs.380 /-
- Examination fee for Vocational Bridge Course Practicals : Rs.190/-
- Bridge Course examination fee for Mathematics (for Bi.P.C stream 1st & 2nd year papers (Rs. 135 +Rs.135) ) Rs.270 /-
- Examination fee for I & II year passed candidates (certificate holders) appearing for Improvement. Rs.1170 (Arts) Rs. 1360 /- (Science)
AP Intermediate Supplementary fees schedule 2021
|1||Last date for payment of Exam fee by college 1st & 2nd year candidate in the college||June 23, 2020|
|2||Last date for remittance of consolidated amount through online transfer by the Principals.||June 24, 2020|
|3||Submission of First Year and Second Year ENRs IMNRs of Additions and fee paid printout in the RIO office.||June 25, 2020|
|4||Submission of fee pa id print out along with challans to the BIB by RIOs||June 26, 2020|
The AP Intermediate advanced supplementary examinations for the failed students will be held on July 11, 2020 and the last date for payment of fees is June 23, 2020, the BIE secretary said.
After the declaration of results, the Andhra Pradesh Board will open the review process. Hence, students can apply for rechecking or revaluation or recounting of answer sheets by paying a nominal fee. The detailed procedure for ap inter exam revaluation or recounting can be found on the bieap website.
The candidates, who have passed in all the papers, can also apply for improvement on payment of Rs 120/- per paper in addition to the normal examination fee. The candidates will appear IPASE June 2021 with the same registration number of IPE March 2021.
Official website :apbie.apcffs.in