AP EMRS 6th class admission 2021-2022 notification in aptwreis Gurukulam schools : The Ekalavya Model Residential School 6th class Application Form 2021 has been released by the AP TWREIS for Common Entrance Test for Admission into EMR Schools for entry level class 6th Class and backlog vacancies in 7th and 8th Classes for (28) Ekalavya Model Residential Schools through Lottery (Drawl of Lots) system for the year 2021-22. The last date for submission of AP Ekalavya Model Residential Schools 2021 Application Form is May 26, 2021. Also Check : EMRS 6th class entrance Results 2021 date
Ekalavya Model Residential school 6th class notification 2021-2022
Applications are invited from Boys & Girls for admissions into 6th Class in English Medium with integrated coaching for the Academic Year 2021-22 in CBSE pattern in the following institutions functioning under Gurukulam. All the eligible students only shall submit the filled applications through online aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in. Hall tickets will be generated in online after submitting the application. No postal correspondence will be entertained.
AP gurukulam 6th class admission 2021 Exam Date : Officially, Ekalavya Model Residential Schools has released the Exam Date, on its official website. There is no Entrance Exam for the AP gurukulam 6th class notification 2021-22 for this academic year. Admission will be given through lottery based system
Eligibility for EMRS Entrance Test 2021-2022
- The students who belong to that particular district are eligible to apply for admission into EMR Schools of the same district.
- All the students (Boys & Girls) who are studying 5th class in the Academic year 2020-21 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. and Private Recognized schools are eligible to write the entrance test for admission into 6th Class.
- Students studying in Telugu / English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
- Parental Income should not exceed Rs 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only) per annum.
- Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like, Caste, Income, Ration card SSID No, the Aadhar card. Marks Memo, Study, Record sheet / T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos, etc., at the time of admissions.
APTWREIS 6th class Admissions 2021 Schedule
|1||Date of AP EMRS 6th class Notification 2021||26.05.2021|
|2||Last date for receipt of the applications (15 days)||16.06-2020|
|3||Date of Entrance Test||No entrance test will be held|
|4||Valuation of Papers & preparation of merit lists||–|
|5||Issue of merit list by Gurukulam||22.06.2021|
|6||Dispatching of call letters to candidates for|
|Date of admission||30.06.2021|
|9||Commencement of classes||As per govt order|
AP EMRS Admission 2021 Process
- Lottery shall take place at one convenient Govt. building in the district as decided by the PO/ JC for all the schools of the district. Such place shall be notified & widely publicized.
- Selection of students shall be on the basis of random picking by way of drawl of lots.
- The lottery process shall be done in a transparent manner in the presence of all the members of the committee.
- The students so selected shall be allotted to individual schools according to the choice of the student.
- Consideration of merit or any other process of screening are strictly prohibited for the primary classes in view of the provisions of Right to Education Act, 2009.
- The entire process of selection should be video graphed.
- The Convener Principal shall circulate the file for entire admissions process to the Chair person of the Admissions Committee and get approval.
- 6th class is the entry point into EMR Schools for the academic year 2021-22 (Annexure-IV).
- Applications shall be received through www.aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in only.
- Gurukulam shall send the online application NRs to the Convener Principals to process the file to be submitted to the Chairman to conduct Lottery.
- The Convener Principal in coordination with Gurukulam Cell in charge shall prepare the Class wise, category wise, gender wise tokens to conduct the lottery.
- Lottery shall be conducted for all the received online applications only.
- Prepare Caste wise list of selected students through first come first allotment based on the lottery.
- The final selection list got to be signed by Chairman & Members of the Committee.
- The minutes of the entire process of selection through lottery should be noted in a register and got to be signed by the committee.
- After completion of the lottery, the selected candidates shall be informed over phone and through call letters for admissions.
—-@@ There is no entrance test will be conducted for this year @@—-
AP Eklavya School Entrance Exam Pattern 2021-2022
The question paper consists One Word Answer,Matching and Fill in the blanks for 6th class entrance exam on 5th class State Syllabus, Each question caries (1) Mark . Ekalavya Model Residential Schools entrance exam was conducted in completely offline mode for 100 Marks. The exam had a duration of 2 ½ Hours(10 Am to 12.30 PM). The selections will be made on merit basis through Entrance Test conducted by Gurukulam.
|S.No||SUBJECT||MARKS||One Word Answer||Matching||Fill in the blanks|
—> Official website : http://aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in/ —>
Tag : AP gurukulam 6th class admission 2021-2022 in aptwreis emrs schools