AP EDCET Counselling dates 2024-2025, certificate verification, web options : Andhra Pradesh EDCET web counseling process, payment of processing fee, certificate verification notification released. Counselling will be conducted from 11 Jan 2022 onwards, complete details is as follows.
- AP EDCET Counselling notification 2024 released
- Registrations : Jan 2024
- Certificate Verifications : January 2024
- Web Options : Jan 2024
- Editing of Web options : Jan 2024
- AP EDCET Seat allotment 2024 : Jan 2024
- Counselling website : edcet-sche.aptonline.in
AP ED.CET Counselling process 2024-2025
Payment of processing fee : Processing Fee: Rs. 1200/-(OC/BC),Rs.600/-(SC/ST) to be paid by the candidate online using edcet-sche.aptonline.in before attending certificates verification. Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking or other channels from 11.01.2022.
Schedule for AP ED.CET Certificate Verification 2024
The qualified and eligible candidates of APEDCET 2024 are informed to Certificate verification for the uploaded certificates will be done by concerned authorities by online. As per the schedule given under. The details of colleges, tuition fee and all other important information are placed on the Website edcet-sche.aptonline.in Candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Online Certificate Verification
Candidates of special category (PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports & Games/ AI) shall upload the scanned copies of all certificates (both academic and special category) through web portal: https://sche.ap.gov.in. The original certificates shall be produced at ANU HLC on 17.01.2022 for verification and fixing priorities.
|17-01-2022||PH (V), PH (O), PH (H), NCC, Sports & Games, CAP and Anglo-Indian|
1 To Last
List of Certificate for Verification
Certificates to be produced the following certificates by all candidates. All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of
- Hall ticket of AP EDCET
- Rank Card of AP EDCET
- SSC, Intermediate, Degree Marks Memo
- Study/ Bonafide Certificate for SEVEN academic years preceding the year of passing qualifying examination
- Integrated Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities (if applicable)
- Residence certificate / Aadhar card proof of candidate/parents in Andhra Pradesh for a period of 10 years
- Income Certificate issued by MRO issued after 1st January of the year of admission [ valid for three years from the date of issue] (in case the candidate – desires to claim fee exemption).
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
- Economically Weaker Section(EWS) Certificate (if applicable)
- Local status certificate (If Applicable, i.e., a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the State of Telangana)
- Transfer Certificate.
- Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.
After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, login ID will be sent to register mobile of the candidate. Using the credentials like registration number, hall ticket number, date of birth, candidates have to create a password by himself / herself. Using this password and other credentials mentioned above, candidate can login into the website for option entry. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile after successful login. Using the OTP candidate can enter the preferential choice number (option) against each college and course he/she wishes to join in case allotted. Candidates are advised to make a manual exercise on paper to prepare a list of options, prioritize them in consultation with their parents and friends and then enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options and can take print out of the saved options. The detailed User manual for registration, login, exercising Options is also placed in the web.
Modification of Options and Freezing
Candidate can change his/her options any number of times during the allotted time. After allotted time for option entry, If the Candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this is final opportunity for exercising options.
Final Allotments of Seats
Final Allotments will be placed on the Web. Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to report through Self-reporting system and report at the allotted college also. These two stages are mandatory and mere reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college is alone not sufficient to retain a seat. If Candidate fails to report through self-reporting and reporting at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.
AP EDCET Seat Allotment 2024 to be placed in the website on 23-01-2022 by 6:00 PM
Tag : AP EDCET Counselling dates 2024-2025, certificate verification, web options