AP ECET 2024 Application form, APSCHE apply online last date : AP ECET 2024 notification is released on official website, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State of Council for Higher Education has started AP ECET 2024 registration on March 2024 in online mode. AP ECET online application 2024 is available in on the official portal- cets.apsche.ap.gov.in till May 2024 without late fee. The notification regarding the same has been issued.
- AP ECET notification 2024 is released
- AP ECET 2024 registration form is available from March 2024
- AP ECET online application 2024 is available till May 2024
- AP ECET Exam date 2024 : May 2024
- Official Website : cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
AP ECET 2024 notification
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET 2024) for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects) Degree Holders will be conducted by JNTU Kakinada on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for the academic year 2024-2025
|Authority||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|Exam Name||AP ECET 2024|
|Application last date||April 2024|
|AP ECET 2024 Exam date||May 2024|
AP ECET Online Apply 2024 procedure
AP ECET application 2024 can be filled in online mode only. The APSCHE ECET registration last date is April 2024 and submission of the applications with a late fee of Rs 500 is April 2024, and with a late of Rs 2000, it is May 2024. Before filling the application form of AP ECET 2024, candidates need to check its AP ECET eligibility criteria which will be specified by the authorities.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should obtain the Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of AP state. (OR) A candidate should pass the three years of B.Sc Degree with mathematics as one of the subjects in a group combination from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should obtain 45% marks (40% marks for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply, but they should clear their qualifying exam before admission into the college.
AP ECET 2024 Fee details : The payment of the AP ECET registration 2024 fee can be done online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided (through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking). Rs.600/- for OC students, 550/- for BC students and 500/- for SC/ST students.
There are 4 Steps in filling the AP ECET 2024 online application.
- Step-1: Eligibility Criteria & Fee Payment: Candidate can make Online AP ECET 2024 registration & Fee Payment through online by Debit/Credit/Net Banking modes.
- Step-2: Know your Payment status: Candidate can check Success/Failure status of Fee Payment
- Step-3:Fill Application : After fee payment , candidate should fill in the Application through online mode.
- Step-4: Print Application Form : After AP ECET 2024 application form submission, candidate can print the submitted form.
AP ECET Application form 2024-2025
AP ECET Schedule 2024
|Particulars||Date and Day|
|Date of AP ECET 2024 Notification in the News Papers||08.03.2024|
|Commencement of submission of AP ECET online Application 2024||10.03.2024|
|Last date for submission of AP ECET 2024 online Application without late fee||10.04.2024|
|Last date for submission of AP ECET Application 2024 with late fee (Rs.500/-)||15.04.2024|
|Last date for submission of online AP ECET 2024 Applications with late fee (Rs.2000/-)||19.04.2024|
|Correction of APSCHE online application 2024 data already submitted by the candidate||20-04-2024 to 22-04-2024|
|Last date for submission of online Applications with late fee (Rs.5000/-)||24.04.2024|
|Downloading AP ECET Hall Ticket 2024 from website||28.04.2024|
|AP ECET 2024 Exam Date||05.05.2024)|
|Release of Preliminary Key||09.05.2024|
|Last date for receiving Objections on Preliminary Key||11.05.2024|
AP ECET 2024-2025 Application form, APSCHE apply online last date