AP drda intermediate admissions 2020 – 2021 corporate college : Andhra Pradesh govt has published notification for Corporate Inter 1st year Admissions 2020 which will be organized through jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in web site and also DRDA Corporate Colleges Online application form available on epass.apcfss.in for Junior Inter Admissions. Students can apply for this scheme through the Jnanabhumi portal from 18 to 30 May 2020.
- Total seats : 3238
- For SC students : 1327, For ST students : 604, For BC students : 738, For BC C students : 215, For BC E students : 183, For minority students : 171
- Online apply starts from 18th May 2020 ends on 30th May 2020
- drda ap online application for intermediate 2020 : jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
AP corporate college admissions 2020-21
The Social Welfare Department has released Corporate College applications from the eligible candidates for admission into DRDA colleges for this academic year 2020-2021.
Eligibility for AP drda intermediate admissions 2020
- SC, ST, BC,EBC and minority students are eligible to apply.
- Annual income (Parents Income) of SC and ST students should not exceed Rs. 2 lakh
- Annual income (Parents Income) of BC & EBC and minority students should not exceed Rs. 1 lakh
- Students, who have passed 10th class in March 2020 and scored 7.0 GPA and above are eligible to apply.
- The students of government residential school and Javahar Navodaya Vidyalaya are eligible to apply.
- Students of Government Social Welfare hostels, Ashram Schools, Kasturba Schools and Day-Scholars of Muncipal, Zilla Parishad and Aided Schools are eligible to apply for drda intermediate admissions.
How to Apply for ap corporate college inter admissions 2020
Interested students can apply through online only, Students registration under corporate college scheme opening between 18th May 2020 to 30th May 2020 at epass.apcfss.in or Jnanabhumi web portal.
More posts :
- AP drda corporate colleges list 2020
- AP epass corporate college selected list 2020
Essential Documents before Apply
- Income Certificate from Mee Seva
- Caste Certificate/Nativity Certificate from Mee Seva
- Pass photo (4.5 cm * 3.5 cm)
- PHC certificate if applicable
- Mobile number & Email Id
- AADHAAR is Mandatory
- Ration Card is Mandatory
How to open the Corporate college inter online application form
Step 1. First visit the ePass website : epass.apcfss.in or apepass.cgg.gov.in OR jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Step 2. On the home page, Search for Corporate Image
Step 3. Click on the Image of Corporate Admissions.
Step 4. Then AP drda corporate inter admissions application will be opened
Step 5. Fill the required details and submit them.
—-> AP DRDA Corporate college application : Click here —->