AP degree online application last date 2021-2022, ug admission registration, apply online : Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education to initiate the process to conduct Undergraduate (UG) online admissions from the academic year 2021-22 through OAMDC, (Online Admission Module for Degree Colleges) of APCFSS. AP Degree Application Form 2021 available on oamdc.ap.gov.in from Sep 17, 2021.
- AP degree online admission 2021 notification released
- AP Degree Online admission 2021 Phase I Registrations has begun from Sep 17, 2021
- AP degree online application last date 2021 is September 29, 2021
- Excercise of Web Options :08 to 15 October 2021
- Check : AP degree online admission 2021
AP Degree online registration process 2021-2022
Online admission process started for admission into under graduate courses offered by the Degree Colleges in the State. Application is available for admission of students into Undergraduate Courses in Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce, Management, Computer Applications and Social work etc. including Honours , in all faculties in Government Degree Colleges, Government Autonomous Degree Colleges, Private Aided Degree Colleges, Private Unaided degree colleges and private-autonomous degree colleges.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates seeking admission into 1st year Degree Courses must have passed Two Year Intermediate Examination
OAMDC degree admission 2021 schedule
|AP degree admission 2021 notification||16 Sep 2021|
|Registration of students||17 to 29 Sep 2021|
|Exercise of Web options||8 to 15 Oct 2021|
|Special Category Verification||23 to 24 Sep 2021|
|AP degree seat allotment 2021||20 Oct 2021|
|Reporting of students at college allotted||21 Oct 2021|
|Commencement of classes||21 Oct 2021|
AP Degree admission 2021 Apply Online Procedure
There are a total of 5 steps to apply for degree admission
- Pre Registration & Fee payment
- Application ID & Password Generation
- Students details entry & Confirmation
- Certificate Verification, Merit list Generation & Web Options
- Seat Allotment & Admission Confirmation
AP Degree Application Form 2021-2022
Step 1 : Pre Registration & Fee payment
- For Pre – Registration Click on Pre- Registration button click on the Register
- Students qualified from Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, the Candidate select the intermediate Board name as Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh. And Enter the Intermediate Hall ticket Number, the remaining details like Aadhar Number, Student Name, Date of Birth will be
- The Candidate need to enter the Valid Mobile Number. This will be used for future communication.
- The candidate needs to select the Reservation category, based on the Reservation Category, Application fee to be paid will be displayed.
- Enter the captcha and click on proceed to payment for the paying the application fee.
- Other than Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, candidates need to select the Board from the list of boards available.
- For other board candidates like Telangana and others need to enter the details in the specified field like Hall ticket Number, Intermediate Passed out Year (From the drop down), select the Passed out type (Regular/ Supplementary), Enter the Student Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and select the Reservation Category
from the drop down).
- After entering, the details enter the captcha shown and click on Proceed to payment.
- Enter the received OTP in the below screen for Mobile number verification.
Application Payment :
- The Successful verification of the mobile number the Candidate need to pay the application payment in the shown screen.
- The Candidate may select the type of payment options like Credit card, Debit card, Debit Card+ ATM PIN, Internet Banking and UPI available.
- After the Successful payment, the below message along with Application ID, Transaction ID and Transaction Date will be displayed.
- The Candidate will receive the Application ID and Password through SMS to the registered Mobile Number.
- The Candidate can fill the application immediately or He / She can fill the application later.
- If the candidate wishes to fill the Application Immediately, He / She need to click on the “Click here to submit” the application.
Step 2 : Application ID & Password Generation
If the candidate wishes to fill the application later He / She need to click on the candidate login and provide the required credentials like Application ID, Date of Birth and the password received through SMS
1. In case the Candidate forgot the Application ID, click on the “Know your Application” and He / She redirected to another screen shown below. Candidate need to provide the following details like Intermediate Hall ticket Number, Aadhar Number and Date of Birth for getting the Application ID. The Application ID will be sent to the Registered mobile number.
2. If the Candidate lost, the message Sent by OAMDC or forgot the Password, click on the Forgot Password. He / She redirected to another screen shown below. Candidate need to provide the following details like Intermediate Hall ticket Number, Aadhar Number and Date of Birth for getting the Password, the Password will be sent to the Registered mobile number.
After the Successful login, the candidate need to submit the required details in the application form for the Admission.
Step 3 : Students details entry & Confirmation
1. In the below screen we notice two sections like Student Details and Intermediate Details.
2. For BIE, AP Student needs to enter the Mother’s name only. The remaining details will be populated. (SSC Hall ticket number is not mandatory).
3. In the Intermediate Details Section based on the intermediate Hall ticket Number details will be populated from BIE, AP. If the candidate completed a bridge course, He / She need to select the bridge courses and upload the certificate.
4. For Other Board Candidates, need to enter the details like Gender, Father Name, and Mother Name. In addition to SSC hall ticket number (not mandatory). Student name and Aadhar number and Date of birth will be populated from the Pre Registration and payment screen.
5. In the Intermediate Details Section based on the intermediate Hall ticket Number details will not be populated. Need to select the Details like Intermediate Course Name, Medium of Instruction and Second Language, Enter the Intermediate College Name in the specified fields.
6. If the candidate completed a bridge course, He / She need to select the bridge courses and upload the certificate.
7. The Candidate need to enter His /Her Present/ Permanent Address like Number, Street and PIN Code. And select the District, Mandal and Village from the Drop down.
8. If the Present Address and Permanent are same there is a check box available. If the candidate checks there is an exemption for Permanent Address.
9. The Candidate exempted to enter the Mobile Number and Reservation Category in the below screen. Candidate need to enter the Contact details like Parents Contact number, Guardian Contact number, Email, religion, Blood Group and Identification Marks in the Specified Fields.
10. If the Candidate having Special Reservations like CAP (Children of Armed Personal), Sports/ Games, NCC (National Cadet Corps) and NSS (National Service Scheme). They need to check the Specified field for Claiming the Rule of reservation in the Admission process.
11. If the Candidate having the Disability He /She need to specify. If YES need to Upload the SADAREM Issued Certificate Number. After entering the SADAREM number candidate need to click the Get details.
12. After Entering the valid SADAREM Certificate Number, by clicking on the Get Details, details will be fetched and Shown.
13. If the Candidate belongs to BC/SC/ST Categories, they need to enter the Reservation Category Certificate Issued by MEESEVA in the Specified Field, after entering the Reservation Category certificate number candidate need to click the Get details. If the Candidate belongs OC /EWS need not enter.
14. After Entering the valid Reservation Category Certificate Number, by clicking on the Get Details, details will be fetched and Shown.
15. If the Candidate having the Income Certificate, they need to enter the Income Certificate Issued by MEESEVA in the Specified Field, after entering the Income Certificate number candidate need to click the Get details. (Non Mandatory)
16. After Entering the valid Income Certificate Number, by clicking on the Get Details, details will be fetched and Shown. (Non Mandatory)
17. If the Candidate having the Ration Card, they need to enter the Ration Card Number in Specified Field. (Non Mandatory)
18. The Candidate need to select and Enter the Previous Study Details like Place of Study and School Name in the Specified Fields.
19. The Candidate need to upload the Photo and Signature in the Fields Specified.
20. After entering all the Fields, the candidate need to Click on the Preview.
Preview and Edit the Application:
1. After Clicking the Preview button, the details submitted by the candidate is shown in the below screen.
2. If the entered details are correct the candidate may click on the Save. Or the Candidate wish to edit the data they may click on Edit.
3. Before downloading the Application pdf, The Candidate wish to download the Application in PDF format He / She can Download the Application.
4. the candidate need to check the instruction for sending their Application is may not be confirmed
5. If No Objections like Names Mismatched in the Reservation Category / Income/ SADEREM/ Special Reservation Categories those Candidates will directed for Exercising of Web Options.
Step 4 : Certificate Verification, Merit list Generation & Web Options
After the Successful exercising of Web Options, the Candidate need to save the web options. HE /She Will get the Message. If the Candidate Wish Change the Priorities or Delete the Exercised Options He/ She May Delete the total web Options or the Selected Wed Options. After Prioritizing the Web Options, the Candidate may take the Print out of the Exercised web options
Step 4 : Seat Allotment
After the Seat Allotment is Done by the APSCHE/ CCE the Allotment letter will be available in the Candidate Login.
Tag : AP degree online application last date 2021-2022, ug registration, apply online