AP DEECET notification 2020-2021, Dietcet (TTC) entrance exam : AP DEECET 2020 (DIETCET) Admission Notification has been released for the academic year 2020-21 by the Andhra Pradesh School Education Department. For DEECET 2020, Govt has released notification no.1/DEECET/2020 dt:18/05/2020. Applications are invited for AP TTC entrance exam 2020 for admission into Government District Institutes of Education and Training (DIET) and Private Elementary Training Institutions. The duration of D.El.Ed course is two years. Candidates shall pay a fee of Rs. 500/- through Payment Gateway between May 21 to June 4, 2020. submit online application at the TTC portal from May 21 to June 5, 2020.
Duration of Course
The duration of AP Diploma in Elementary Education(D.El.Ed) is two years course as per the NCTE norms. The candidates who completed two years of course will be eligible to write DSC to teach in Primary and UP Schools across Andhra Pradesh.
AP DIETCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local Status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidate should have obtained a rank in DEECET 2020 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
- Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2020. There is no upper age limit.
- The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 2019-20 final Examinations (qualifying examination) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent.
- 1. Mathematics:– Those who studied Mathematics as a subject at Intermediate level 2. Physical Science: – Those who studied Physics & Chemistry as subjects at Intermediate level
3. Biological Science: – Those who studied Botany & Zoology as subjects at Intermediate level 4. Social Studies: – Those who studied any of two subjects out of Civics, Economics, History, Geography and Commerce at Intermediate level
Note : The candidates who passed Intermediate with Vocational Courses are not eligible.
AP DEECET 2020 apply online last date
For admissions into two years Diploma in Elementary Education(D.EI.Ed) course online applications are invited for the Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test 2020 (DEECET). The online applications will be started from May 21 and available till June 5, 2020. Submission of applications through online only.
Aspirants who has required qualifications can apply through the online after login in the official website http://apdeecet.apcfss.in. Candidates are advised to apply online only. No written or manual application will not entertain under any circumstances.
Fee details : The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET (including examination fee ) is Rs 500/-( Rupees Two Hundred Only ) .Candidates can pay the fee through APONLINE/E-Seva centers or through payment Gateway between Apr 3 to Apr 21, 2020.
|General / BC||600/-|
|SC / ST||600/-|
Procedure for submission of Application Form
Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the “Information Bulletin” free of cost from the DEECET website http://apdeecet.apcfss.in from Apr 2, 2020 onwards. Candidates can submit their applications through online from May 21, 2020.
Step 1 : Payment of Application Fee
The candidate shall pay a fee of Rs.600/- through payment Gateway for submission of application. The candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to A.P. and mobile phone number). On receipt of fee through gateway the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
The following details are required to payment
- Candidate Name:*
- Date of Birth:*
- Candidate Aadhar No:*
Step 2 : Filling up Online Application
- Note 1 : After Online Payment at or before 5th June 2020 , candidate has to visit the website (apdeecet.apcfss.in ) to submit application
- Note 2: Details furnished in the application are final.
- Note 3: Subsequent requests for corrections will not be entertained for wrong filling of application.
The following material are required to submit the online application
- Paste the Photo on any white paper and Sign below(sign in BLACK INK only). Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan the required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
The entire image consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on local machine.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image (width=3.5 cm photo hight=4.5cm sign hight=1.5cm) is not more than 50kb.If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- Applications with no photo/ unclear photo/ inadequate size photograph will not be accepted. Hall-Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button below check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submitting of application at any cost.
—> Complete details : How to Apply online AP DEECET 2020 —>
Exam Date and Timings of AP DEECET 2020
AP DEECET will be conducted on 15th & 16th May-2020 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The test will be conducted 2 hours 30 min duration
APDEECET exam are scheduled to be held on 23 & 24.06.2020 ( In spells)
|Date of Examination||Spells||Duration|
|23 & 24-06-2020||In required spells||02 Hrs 30 Mins|
APDEECET Exam Schedule 2020
|AP DEECET notification 2020 release on||May 20, 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||May 21 to June 4, 2020|
|Application fee start date||May 21, 2020|
|Last Date to apply the online||June 5, 2020|
|Last date for the application fee||June 4, 2020|
|Generation of Hall Tickets||16 to 18 June 2020|
|The issue of Hall Ticket through Online||June 19, 2020|
|Exam Date of DEECET-2019||23 & 24 June 2020|
|Date of Result & Rank List||June 29, 2020|
|Handing over of the list of colleges granted affiliation for|
that particular year by SCERT
|June 10, 2020|
|The first phase of Counselling||3 to 12 July 2020|
|The second phase of Counselling||17 to 22 July 2020|
|Special Counselling||25 to 29 July 2020|
|First Instruction Day||Aug 3, 2020|
Also Check : APDEECET hall ticket download
Syllabus & Entrance Exam Pattern for the AP DEECET 2020
The syllabus for AP DEECET 2020 entrance test examination is standard text books from VI to X . The entrance test can write in Telugu/English/Urdu mediums.
The Question Paper of AP DEECET-2020 consists of 100 marks with objective questions.
- Part- A (60 Marks)
- Part- B ( 40Marks)
Part- A (60 Marks)
|Teaching Aptitude||5||1 – 5||5|| |
A.P. State Syllabus Class
VI to X
|General Knowledge||5||6 – 10||5|
|English||5||11 – 15||5|
|Telugu||5||16 – 20||5|
( Telugu / Tamil / Urdu / English)
21 – 30
|Mathematics||10||31 – 40||10|
|General Science||10||41 – 50||10|
|Social Studies||10||51 – 60||10|
Part B – 40 Marks
|Mathematics||40||61 – 100||40|| |
Two Years Board of Intermediate Education
of A.P. State Syllabus
a) Physics (20)
61 – 80
|Bio – Science|
a) Botany (20)
b) Zoology (20)
61 – 80
a) History (13)
b) Economics (13)
c) Civics (13)
d) History/Economics/ Civics (1)
Total: 100 Questions with 100 Marks
Tag : AP DEECET notification 2020-2021, Dietcet (TTC) entrance exam