AP DEECET 2021 Application form, apply online last date for dietcet : apdeecet notification 2021, application form released, apply online last date, procedure to apply, fee details, exam date and other relevant information available here for 2021-2022 academic year
AP DEECET Apply Online 2021-2022
APDEECET 2021 Online Application Opened for admission into D.El.Ed (Ded) 2 years duration course, ap dietcet online applications has started from 28th March. Candidates can apply now for DEECET through online only before the last date. The ttc entrance test exam to be held on 17th May. Applications are received only through ONLINE website https://apdeecet.apcfss.in . Last date to submission of applications is 12th April 2021
AP DIETCET Schedule
|1||Download of AP DEECET-2018 Information Bulletin||28.03.2021 onwards|
|2||Payment of Fees through Payment gateway||28.03.2021 to 12.04.2021|
|3||Online submission of application through https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in||28.03.2021 to 12.04.2021|
|4||Help Desk services on all working days||28.03.2021 to 12.04.2021|
|5||Download of Hall Tickets||11-05-2021|
|6||Schedule of Examination||17-05-2021 & 18.05.2021|
( In spells)
|7||Declaration of Results||28 -05-2021 (Tentatively)|
APDIETCET Fee details & Last date to apply online
The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for DEECET shall pay a fee of Rs.500/- through payment Gateway between 28th March 2018 to 12th April 2021 for submission of application through Online.
Online applications starts from 28th March 2021 and Ends on 12th April 2021, exam will be conducted
17th May 2021 & 18th May 2021 ( In spells)
Procedure to Apply AP DEECET 2021
i. The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DEECET website apdeecet.apcfss.in and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for DEECET, 2021.
ii. The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for DEECET shall pay a fee of Rs. 500/- through Payment Gateway from 28 to April 12, 2021 for submission of application through Online. On receipt of fee at ONLINE the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
iii. The candidates shall follow the procedure of submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in on-line application.
Also Check : AP DEECET hall tickets
Paste the photograph on a white paper and sign below (sign in Black Ink only). Look for the sample above. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page. The entire image consisting of photo along with signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpeg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the image is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colors during the process of scanning.
- a) Applications with no photo/ unclear photo/ inadequate size photograph will be rejected. Hall-Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
b) Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost.
- c) After last date of receipt of applications no complaints (Name, DOB, Community, etc.) shall be entertained under any circumstance
v) Initial steps to be followed before filling Online Application Form
- a) Go to https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in
- b) Click on Application Form.
- c) Click on the dialogue box (i.e., WELCOME TO ONLINE APPLICATION)
- d) Confirm the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory)
- e) Enter your Journal Number issued by APCFSS, the date of payment of fees and Date of birth.
- f) At the field ‘Attach your latest photograph’ Click on Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored on the local machine.
- g) Tick the declaration and enter the verification code.
- h) Press Upload
- i) The application will be opened.
- j) When the application form is opened check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- k) Confirm that the photograph is yours and that it is as per the given specifications.
- l) Fill in the application form as per the instructions given in the User Guide and Information Bulletin and those offered while filling the Online Application Form.
- m) After filling all the details press PREVIEW button. This will display the details submitted by you
- n) If you find all the details correct press SUBMIT otherwise press EDIT and resubmit the information
On submission of application form online the candidate shall be given reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence. Submission of application can be considered to have been completed only on receiving reference ID number.
i) On completion of submission, the candidates shall take a printout of the application and store it for future use. Candidates should not post the printout of the application to DEECET office .
ii) In case of any clarifications before, during or after submission of application online the candidates may contact the Help Desk at Telephone Numbers APCFSS: 9121148061, 9121148062 between 10.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m on all working days from28-03-2018 to 12.04.2018.
iii) For domain related clarifications contact on. 9121148061, 9121148062
iv) After submission of online application if any corrections is noticed the candidates should make the corrections regarding their particulars i.e Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Gender etc. in the nominal roll only at the examination centre. Complaints relating to photographs will not be entertained.
v) In any case applications will not be received in any kind of manual form.
Step wise detailed instructions for filling online application are given in the ‘USER GUIDE’ available on the website https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in
The candidates are informed to upload correct information in the online application. No corrections will be entertained after submission of online application.
- Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the DEECET it does not imply that the candidates’ eligibility has been verified. However, qualifying the DEECET would not confer a right on any person for admission. The eligibility shall be, finally, verified by the Convener at the time of counseling for admissions if provisionally selected.
- Furnishing of false, wrong or inaccurate information leads to cancellation of the test result and even prosecution in appropriate cases.
- No request for re-checking, re-assessment, re-evaluation or scrutiny of answer-sheets will be entertained.