AP 10th class recounting application form 2019-2020 pdf : The students who could not get the satisfactory marks in AP SSC result can now apply for the Recounting or Re-verification / Revaluation of the answer sheets. Students who wanted to apply for recounting and re-verification and a copy of their answer sheets should apply paying the prescribed fee on or before 14th May 2019. Here we have to given ap ssc 2018 revaluation form and bseap recounting details
AP 10th class recounting application form 2019-2020 pdf
AP 10th Revaluation Dates 2019 details, Procedure, Application Form and other details. BSEAP SSC Re-verification / Recounting last date fee challan form can be downloaded @ bseap.org. The candidates can pay Rs 500 for recounting Rs 1000 for Re verification cum xerox sheets of answer sheets.
Provisions included in Re verification
- Re totalling
- Whether marks for all answers are posted or not.
- Re-verification as per the Principles of valuation for only those answers which are Un-valued. Un-valued answers will be valued and marks will be awarded. If any reduction in the already awarded marks is noticed, it will be communicated to the candidate with an instruction to surrender/return the original certificate to facilitate issue of the revised certificate with the reduced marks. The marks will be revised in the permanent Record of the office. If the candidate concerned fails to comply with the instruction in returning the memo, he has to face the consequences if his certificate referred for verification at a later date. The Department is not responsible for the action of the candidate.
Also Check : AP SSC Supplementary Time Table 2019-2020
1) The candidate has to submit his application duly forwarded by the Headmaster of the school concerned duly getting the photo attested.
2) Application format is kept in the website bse.ap.gov.in
3) The prescribed fee for each subject is Rs.1000/- for Revaluation and Rs 500 for Recounting for each subject
4) The application should be submitted directly at Counters Constituted at designated points to be announced by the District Educational Officers concerned.
5) Need not apply for Recounting of marks, if applied for supply of Photostat copy of valued answer script.
6) Should not send application for re verification of answer scripts directly to the 0/0 the Director of Government Examinations/ Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad.
7) Enclose Xerox copy of Hall ticket, Dummy memo of marks, if not, the application will be summarily rejected.
8) Fee paid once will not be refunded under any circumstances.
9) Applications sending by post/courier service will not be accepted.
10) Fee paid by way of drawing Demand Drafts & Bankers Cheques will not be accepted.
11) The appeal for undervaluation or over valuation shall not be considered under any circumstances.
12) The Xerox copy of the valued answer script will be sent to the candidate after re-verification.
13) Enclose One Self addressed envelope of 12 X 9 1/2 (book size) without stamps and another cover of 10 X 4 1/2 with the address of the Head master concerned.
14) The Challan form has to be paid by the individual candidates only and no group challan form will be accepted.
15) Application for recounting will be accepted in the 0/o Director of Government Examinations only.
NOTE: Application for Recounting will be accepted in the O/o Director of Government Examinations, A.P., Vijayawada only.
Procedure to pay through e-Payment / Payment in SBI through Challan Reference Form
i) Visit website: https://cfms.ap.gov.in
ii) Goto Citizen Services and click on Receipts Links and then click on Citizen Challan
iii) Select Department as ESE03 – Government Examinations Dept
iv) Select Service as Reverification and issue of Xerox copy of Valued Answer Script to SSC candidates
v) Click on Submit
vi) Fill the Details of Purpose, Remitter Name, Remitter ID, Address, Mobile No., E-Mail ID, Amount in Rs., etc.
vii) Select any one of the option Manual Payment / e-Payment
Option 1: e-Payment
a. If e-Payment is selected then click on submit
b. Select any one of the payment gateway option SBI / Payu Money
c. Choose appropriate payment option i.e. Debit Card / Credit Card / Netbanking etc.
d. Pay the amount and take the printout of the Acknowledgement
Option2: Manual Payment
a. If Manual Payment is selected then click on submit
b. It will show CFMS Transaction ID, Total amount, Bank Reference No., Bank Status
c. Click on Print
d. It will generate Challan Reference Form and take print out of the same and pay the amount in SBI.
AP SSC Revaluation Result 2019-2020
After completion of revaluation application submission, the candidates need to wait few days for the results. The officials start re correction process for applied candidates. The revaluation is the process of re-correction or re-counting the answer sheet of the applied aspirants and update the marks. After completion of the revaluation process, the board authorities will announce the AP 10th Class Re-correction Result 2018 on the official website. The applicants can check the revaluation results on the main web page. The candidates by using roll number & date birth details to find the results.
AP 10th class recounting application form 2019-2020 pdf : Download