ANUPGCET notification 2021-2022 pdf, anu pg entrance exam apply last date : Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, invites application Post Graduate Common Entrance Test, ANUPGCET 2021 for admissions to PG Courses for the academic year 2021-22 being offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University Campus, PG Centre, Ongole, and its Affiliated Colleges through ANUPGCET 2021 will be made for the following courses based on Entrance Test. Eligible applicants can now apply at official website on or before Sept 30, 2020 without late fee. The test will be held from Oct 10 & 11, 2020 .
- Check : AP PGCET 2021 Notification ( PG Admissions for 13 universities)
- Due to ongoing lockdown, the last date for online registration to ANUPGCET-2020 was extended to Sep 30, 2020.
- ANUPGCET-2020 Application Enrollment will be started from Feb 28, 2020
- Last date for submission of ANUPGCET Online Application without late fee is Sept 30, 2020
- Last date for submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs.500/- is Oct 5, 2020
- The ANU PG Entrance Exam will be held in October 2020
- Official website : www.pgcet.anudoa.in
ANU PG Admissions 2021-2022, Apply Online last date
M.Sc.: Aquaculture, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Environmental Science, Food & Nutritional Sciences, Microbiology, Nano-biotechnology, Zoology, Electronics, Electronics & Instrument Technology, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Statistics (QR & OR), Oils & Fats, Geology; 5 years Integrated M. Sc Nanotechnology.
M.A.: Ancient History and Archaeology, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Journalism and Mass Communication, Mahayana Buddhist Studies, Political Science, Public Administration, Rural Development, Sanskrit, Sociology & Social Work, Telugu.
Master of Social Work, M. Ed, M.Com, MHRM, M. P. Ed
PG Diploma: Ambedkar Studies, Yoga for Human Excellence (regular), Yoga for Human Excellence (part time).
5 years Integrated MBA (International Business)
NB: Common Entrance Test for both M. Sc Biotechnology/ M. Sc Nano-Biotechnology & M. Sc Zoology/M. Sc Aquaculture both are eligible for both the courses.
- Candidates must have graduated from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates who have completed their qualifying examination or appeared for the final year examination in March/April 2021 are eligible to appear for the entrance test.
- For M. Sc in Aquaculture Program: Applicants should have B. Sc, With Zoology / Fisheries / Fishery Science / Aquaculture / Industrial Fish and Fisheries / Any of the Life sciences as one of the subjects.
- For M. Ed Program: Applicants should have B. Ed degree.
- For Integrated MBA Program: Applicants should have Intermediate (plus two) with any combination of optional subjects or its equivalent (including Diploma in Polytechnic) or 2 Years ITI.
- For M.Com Program: All B.Com graduates can apply.
How to Apply ANUPGCET 2021
Candidates refer the Eligible Criteria through information booklet pdf, after he/she satisfies them then apply through online mode only at University anudoa website, here manual applications are not accepted.
- Applicants can apply through online.
- The Information Brochure and Application are available on the website www.anudoa.in or www.anu.ac.in/doa
- The application form can be filled online after going through the instructions therein.
Cost of Application is Rs. 600/- ; for SC/ST/PH Rs. 500/-
- Application fee can be paid through SBI I-Collect/ payment gateway Credit or Debit card.
ANU PGCET 2021 Important Dates
|Events Schedule||Important Dates|
|Notification release date||27th Feb 2020|
|Available of Online Application Form||28th Feb 2020|
|Last Date for Online Application Form Submission||30th Sept 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs.500||5th Oct 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with Tatkal fee of Rs.1000/-||–|
|Hall Ticket available from||6th Oct 2020|
|ANUPGCET 2020 Exam Date||Oct 10&11, 2020|
|Preliminary Answer Key Publishing Date||Oct 2020|
|Result Date, Downloading of Rank Card||Oct 2020|
|Counselling Schedule||Oct 2020|
ANUPGCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The test will have 100 multiple choice questions. Each question carries one mark. The duration of the test is 90 minutes. No negative marks for wrong answers. Candidates have to bubble the answer on the OMR sheet.
Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper. Candidates have to bring Black Ball Point Pen for marking on the OMR Sheet.
ANU PG Entrance Test Centres
1. Guntur 2. Ongole 3. Vijayawada 4. Rajamahendravaram 5. Visakhapatnam
Candidate should mention the Centre code and Name of his / her choice in Online Application Form. Candidates applying for more than one Test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the Candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances. Candidate will not be allowed into the Examination Hall after 15 minutes of commencement of the Entrance test.
ANU PGCET 2021 Syllabus
Official Website : http://www.anudoa.in/
Tag : ANUPGCET notification 2021-2022 pdf, anu pg entrance exam apply last date