ANUPGCET notification 2019-2020, exam date, eligibility criteria : Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, invites application Post Graduate Common Entrance Test, ANUPGCET 2019 for admissions to PG Courses for the academic year 2019-2020 being offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University Campus, PG Centre, Ongole, and its Affiliated Colleges through ANUPGCET-2019 will be made for the following courses based on Entrance Test. Eligible applicants can now apply at official website on or before April 20 without late fee. The test will be held from 1st to 3rd May 2019.
ANUPGCET notification 2019-2020, exam date, eligibility criteria
M.Sc.: Aquaculture, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Environmental Science, Food & Nutritional Sciences, Microbiology, Nano-biotechnology, Zoology, Electronics, Electronics & Instrument Technology, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Statistics (QR & OR), Oils & Fats, Geology; 5 years Integrated M. Sc Nanotechnology.
M.A.: Ancient History and Archaeology, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Journalism and Mass Communication, Mahayana Buddhist Studies, Political Science, Public Administration, Rural Development, Sanskrit, Sociology & Social Work, Telugu.
Master of Social Work, M. Ed, M.Com, MHRM, M. P. Ed
PG Diploma: Ambedkar Studies, Yoga for Human Excellence (regular), Yoga for Human Excellence (part time).
5 years Integrated MBA (International Business)
NB: Common Entrance Test for both M. Sc Biotechnology/ M. Sc Nano-Biotechnology & M. Sc Zoology/M. Sc Aquaculture both are eligible for both the courses.
- Candidates must have graduated from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates who have completed their qualifying examination or appeared for the final year examination in March/April 2019 are eligible to appear for the entrance test.
- For M. Sc in Aquaculture Program: Applicants should have B. Sc, With Zoology / Fisheries / Fishery Science / Aquaculture / Industrial Fish and Fisheries / Any of the Life sciences as one of the subjects.
- For M. Ed Program: Applicants should have B. Ed degree.
- For Integrated MBA Program: Applicants should have Intermediate (plus two) with any combination of optional subjects or its equivalent (including Diploma in Polytechnic) or 2 Years ITI.
- For M.Com Program: All B.Com graduates can apply.
How to Apply : Candidates refer the Eligible Criteria through information booklet pdf, after he/she satisfies them then apply through online mode only at University anudoa website, here manual applications are not accepted.
Read More : ANUPGCET Online Application Form 2019
How to apply:
- Applicants can apply online.
- The Information Brochure and Application are available on the website www.anudoa.in or www.anu.ac.in/doa
- The application form can be filled online after going through the instructions therein.
Cost of application is Rs.600/-
- (Application Fee Rs.600/- + Application Registration & Processing Fee Rs.400/-)
- Application fee can be paid through SBI I-Collect/ payment gateway Credit or Debit card.
ANU PGCET 2019 Important Dates
|Events Schedule||Important Dates|
|Notification release date||27th Feb 2019|
|Available of Online Application Form||2nd March 2019|
|Last Date for Online Application Form Submission||14th Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs.1100/- (Application Cost Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.500/-)||25th Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with Tatkal fee||28th April 2019|
|Hall Ticket available from||29th April 2019 onwards|
|ANUPGCET 2018 Exam Date||1st to 3rd May 2019|
|Preliminary Answer Key Publishing Date||May 2019|
|Result Date, Downloading of Rank Card||May/ June 2019|
|Counselling Schedule||June 2019|
ANUPGCET 2019 Exam Pattern : The test will have 100 multiple choice questions. Each question carries one mark. The duration of the test is 90 minutes. No negative marks for wrong answers. Candidates have to bubble the answer on the OMR sheet.