ANU PG entrance test 2023-2024 Online Application Form @anudoa.in : Acharya Nagarjuna University PG admission application forms are out online. Students who are willing to apply for post graduate courses can apply for the ANU PGCET 2023 Examination now. All the interesting students can now log on to official website and fill the application form before the last date. Commencement of applications from Feb 2023 Last date to submission with out late fees is April 2023. So candidates we are willing to apply can access the form through online only. Also Check : ANUPGCET hall ticket 2023 download
- Check : AP PGCET 2023 Notification ( PG Admissions for 13 universities)
ANU PG notification 2023 Apply online last date
Candidates are check official notification, last date to apply, eligibility criteria, fees details, hall ticket download, results, rank cards, counselling dates and other relevant information are available through this website
Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee for general category of candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category will be required to pay Rs. 500/- . Eligible to apply with late fee of Rs. 1100/- (Application fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.500/-) up to April 2023. Online Apply with tatkal fees is Rs. 1600/- (Application fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.1000/-) up to April 2023.
How to apply:
- Applicants can apply through online only.
- The Information Brochure and Application are available on the website www.pgcet.anudoa.in www.anudoa.in or www.anu.ac.in/doa
- The application form can be filled online after going through the instructions therein.
- Application fee can be paid through SBI I-Collect/ payment gateway Credit or Debit card.
Steps to fill ANU PGCET 2023 Online Application form
1. The Online Application is available on website http://www.anudoa.in
2. Now Click on the button for ” Online Registration “.
3. After clicking the “Online Registration” button you will be redirected to Online Registration Form .
4. Fill the entire Student details/Reservation details/Qualifying Examination details, Selection of courses /Address /SSC details/Particulars of study and upload scanned photo and signature. Tick the terms and conditions box. Click button. Now it displays the applications preview.
5. On the bottom of the page there are two buttons to edit details uploaded and the other for continuing the application by paying the application amount. Now you will be displayed a screen with Payment details.
Fee Payment Process : Click on button You will be redirected to Bill Desk Online Payment screen. After successful payment you will get message on your registered mobile number. “Your Payment for ANUPGCET-2020 with Application No: XXXXXXX is received. Please visit website anudoa.in. After successful payment you will be redirected to application printout page. Take a printout and preserve.
ANU PGCET 2023 Registration Form
Important dates of Apply Online
- ANUPGCET 2021 online Application Starts from Feb 2023
- Last date to Apply with out late fee : April 2023
- Last date with late fee of Rs.1100/- : April 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications with Tatkal Fee of Rs.1600/- : April 2022
ANUPGCET Application Form : Download
Applicants are advised in this regard, Downloading of hall tickets from May 2022 onwards , officials will be conducted entrance exam from 5th to 7th May 2020 (Tentatively)
Tag : ANU PG entrance test 2023-2024 Application Form @anudoa.in, Online Registration