ANUPGCET online application form 2019-2020 : Acharya Nagarjuna University PG admission application forms are out online. Students who are willing to apply for post graduate courses can apply for the ANU PGCET 2019 Examination now. All the interesting students can now log on to official website and fill the application form before the last date. Commencement of applications from 2nd March, Last date to submission with out late fees is 20th April 2019, So candidates we are willing to apply can access the form through online only.
ANUPGCET online application form 2019-2020 @anudoa.in
Candidates are check official notification, last date to apply, eligibility criteria, fees details, hall ticket download, results, rank cards, counselling dates and other relevant information are available through this website
Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee for general category of candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category will be required to pay Rs. 500/- . Eligible to apply with late fee of Rs. 1100/- (Application fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.500/-) up to April 25. Online Apply with tatkal fees is Rs. 1600/- (Application fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.1000/-) up to May 1 .
How to apply:
- Applicants can apply through online only.
- The Information Brochure and Application are available on the website www.anudoa.in or www.anu.ac.in/doa
- The application form can be filled online after going through the instructions therein.
- Application fee can be paid through SBI I-Collect/ payment gateway Credit or Debit card.
Read More : ANUPGCET hall ticket download
Important dates of Apply Online
- ANUPGCET Application Starts from March 2
- Last date to Apply with out late fee : April 20.
- Last date with late fee of Rs.1100/- : 25th April, 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications with Tatkal Fee of Rs.1600/- : April 28, 2019
ANUPGCET Application Form : Download
Applicants are advised in this regard, Downloading of hall tickets from 29th April 2019 onwards , officials will be conducted entrance exam from 1st to 3rd May 2019