ANU Bed 1st semester exam fee last date 2020-2021 & time table : Acharya nagarjuna university has released B.Ed 1st semester exam fee notification, check details about fees last date, exam schedule & result through this website.
ANU b ed 1st sem exam fees date 2020
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for conduct of 1st semester Examinations of B.Ed. Course (Regular & Supplementary) of Acharya Nagarjuna University for the academic year 2019-20 to be commenced from 17-02-2020.
The necessary formats are available for regular and supplementary students separately in the University Website www.anu.ac.in and each College has been given separate username and password. So, you are requested to make arrangements to fill the data of each student as per the columns given in the. format and send the full galley stating all particulars along with the fee details and attendance statement to the University.
—> Also Check : ANU Bed 1st Sem exam time table 2020 —>
The following are the schedule of dates for payment of Examination fee and submission of filled in applications for B.Ed. I Semester Examinations (both Regular and Supplementary) as follows:
- Last date for payment of Examination fee : Jan 17, 2020
- Last date with a late fee of Rs.100 : Jan 20, 2020
- Last date for submission of Gallies by the Colleges through On-Line Registration, soft copy and two hard copies of admitted candidates along with attendance duly certified by the Principal and students approved list given by the APSGHE Tadepalli, No-Dues/Affiliation order from the Affiliation Section to the CE’s Office : 21-01-2020 (Online Submission) & 22-01-2020 (Manual Submission)
- Date of commencement. of I Semester Theory (Regular & : 17-02-2020 Supplementary) Examinations
- Online submission of B.Ed 1st Sem Practicum & Internal marks on or before ,02-2020
- Submission of B.Ed 1st Semester Practicum records to the office of the PG Coordinator from 02~3-2020 to 07~3-2020
ANU Bed 1st sem fee structure 2020
|a.||Fee for I Semester whole examinations both Theory and Practicum||Rs.1350/ .|
|b.||Examination Fee for single paper appearance||Rs.320/-|
|c.||Two papers appearance||Rs.420/-|
|d.||Three papers appearance||Rs.560/-|
|e.||Four or more papers||Rs.910/-|
|f.||Fee for practicum for supplementary candidates (irrespective of the number of subjects failed or absent)||Rs.450/-|
Tag : ANU Bed 1st semester exam fee last date 2020, anu bed exam time table, results